J-465™ a Standout Among Outdoor Hot Tubs
This incredible outdoor Jacuzzi spa is spacious enough to seat up to five adults and designed with the full-size ProAir™ Lounge Seat, where jets have been positioned to massage the back, feet, calves and hamstrings (few outdoor spa seats target the back of the legs this well). You will find that is is rare to get a lounge plus side-by-side seating. The Jacuzzi J-465 Hot Tub has both, each one with effective hydromassage action delivered by powerful jets you can only get in a Jacuzzi® hot tub.
- New advanced J-1000™ Control System
- New optional J-1000™ Audio System with iPod® Docking Station – a Jacuzzi exclusive, powered by JBL
- CLEARRAY™ Water Purification system treats water using exclusive UV-C technology, which means no gas, chemical, or other by-products are added to the water or produced as a result.
- Filtered LED lighting for a softer effect
- Recline in the PowerPro™ Lounge Seat for a total massage from rotating RX jets.
- Standard on all J-400 models, this logo light appears white when the hot tub has power and all systems are in normal operation, and red when the hot tub requires attention
- The WaterColour™ waterfall is lit by a rotating rainbow that can also be set to one color. It also works alone, without the jets on.
Jacuzzi Cabinet Options
Choose from three beautiful Cabinet Colors, Brazilian Teak, Silverwood or Roasted Chestnut. All Jacuzzi Cabinet Finishes are very durable and UV resistant!
|Brazilian Teak Cabinet Option||Roasted Chestnut Cabinet Option||Silverwood Cabinet Option|
Jacuzzi Shell Options
Chose from ten beautiful Shell Colors, Platinum, Slate Green, Silver Pearl, Sahara, Sand, Desert Sand, Opal, Midnight, Caribbean Surf and Monaco. The Jacuzzi TriFusion™ System produces a durable acrylic spa shell that is eight times stronger than conventional fiberglass shells and rich in color and texture.
|Slate Green Shell Option||Platinum Shell Option||Silver Pearl Shell Option||Sahara Shell Option||Sand Shell Option|
|Desert Sand Shell Option||Opal Shell Option||Caribbean Surf Shell Option||Midnight Shell Option||Monaco Shell Option|
|Seating Capacity||4-5 Adults|
|Dimensions||88 in x 88 in x 39 in|
|Spa Volume||380 US gal.|
|Dry Weight||815 lbs.|
|Filled Weight||4,821 lbs.|
|Pump 1||North America 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (5.1 brake hp*)|
|Pump 2||North America 1 speed, 2.5 continuous hp (5.1 brake hp*)|
|Water Purification System||CLEARRAY™|
|Filtration||ProClarity™ Filtration System + ProClear II Filtration system with a ProClear skimmer and ProCatch polishing filter bag|
|Filters||1 – ProClarity depth load filter (circ)
1 – ProClarity 50 sq ft.cartridge filter (circ)
1 – ProClear II 75 sq ft.cartridge filter (hydro)
|Electrical||240V 60 Hz @ 30A, 50A or 60A|
|Cabinetry||Brazilian Teak, Roasted Chestnut, Silverwood|
|Shell Colors||Slate Green, Platinum, Silver Pearl, Sahara, Sand, Desert Sand, Opal, Midnight, Caribbean Surf and Monaco|
|Total PowerPro Jets||37|
|Lighting||illuminated PowerPro iX
jet, 1 WaterColour™,
cupholders, pillows and
|Waterfalls||1 WaterColour™ Waterfalls|
|Stereo||J-1000™ Audio System with iPod Docking Station (Optional)|
*Pump input or brake horsepower (bhp) is the actual horsepower delivered to the pump shaft. Source: ITT Goulds Pumps, Centrifugal Pump Fundamentals.
Available on all 2012 Jacuzzi Hot Tubs – Can be retrofitted for older Jacuzzi Hot Tubs!
Jacuzzi did not stop after inventing the hot tub. The engineers and designers at Jacuzzi Hot Tubs are always
looking for ways to improve your hydrotherapy experience.
The addition of the ClearRay™ Water Purification System is no exception. After years of both
laboratory and in field testing Jacuzzi selected a system that makes water care a breeze, even reducing the
amount of sanitizing chemicals needed.
The system treats water using exclusive UV-C light technology, which means no gas, chemical, or other
by-product is added to the water or produced as a result.
This proven technology has a strong track record of success in hygienic and clear water driven industries,
including: hospitals, ambulances, pharmaceuticals, bottling & beverage, industrial and municipal water
treatment, aquariums and zoos.
What is UV-C Light?
- A natural part of the spectrum of electromagnetic
energy generated by the sun
- Effectively interacts with the DNA of waterborne pathogens
destroying their ability to reproduce
- Is a natural process that adds no by-product to
your water and requires no chemicals
- Is not generating ozone